Working at AspiringZone
Aspiring Zone offers you a unique opportunity to fulfil your dream Job contributing with your expertise to progress for our clients and Us. Our company gives employees every opportunity and responsibility to develop their individual talents and capacities. we like to have best talented people in Netherlands for the development of the country and companies.
- Job Placement Consultants specialize in placing skilled candidate in Netherlands companies
- We regularly post your dream job openings that may attract your attention
- We may suggest you more options if you send us your CV
We are looking for an ideal candidate who is self-motivated and result-driven. The candidate should have the ability to work independently Besides team collaboration and be a good fit into the Organization’s culture.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
|Job Category||IT Technical|
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Consultant (Part-time) to develop and implement sourcing and employer branding techniques that will help us recruit talented employees.
Talent Acquisition Consultant responsibilities include forecasting hiring needs, sourcing potential hires on various online channels, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers, and evaluating candidates’ performance in interviews and assignments. If you have proven you can creatively attract talent and improve candidate experience, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract, hire and retain high-performing employees
- Determine current staffing needs
- Source candidates on social networks and niche platforms
- Advertise jobs internally and externally
- Review job applications to identify high-potential candidates
- Organize assessment centers and career events
- Prepare quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand each position’s expectations
- Track key recruiting KPIs, including time to fill and source of hire
- Craft job offer letters
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Consultant, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and evaluation
- Familiarity with job boards, resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience interviewing candidates and organizing skills assessment centers
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management
- The candidate should be based in The Netherlands
AspiringZone Looking for C# Developer Lead in the Netherlands for one of our major clients
Work Experience – 5+ years
Visa Sponsorship is possible
- C#, WPF
- Good knowledge of OOPS
- Knowledge of C++ is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Design principles
The candidate would be working on desktop applications based on a common platform.
The work would involve design, development, verification, integration to the code base, fixing issues, and discussions with relevant stakeholders for alignment on design.
Will be working as part of a Scrum team.
|Job Category||IT Technical|
We are hiring a business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and have a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
|Job Category||IT Business|